This short article based upon notes from old Xtrememind board that I have written down to my notebook many years ago.
Version 1: signs or what could happen if person got chi-overload from energy (chi energy from devices, pendants, chi-generators, crystals, mp3s, ATs, virtual psionics, xsigils, other energy tools):
- feeling like being under pressure
- forgetfulness or going very fast into irritation
- sudden lack of appetite
If person didn’t do anything about it (like for example basic grounding) OR didn’t make a break the following effects may occur:
- extraordinary mood swings
- going into “Blue Funk”
Another sings of permanent chi-overload that may happen:
– becomes particularly hypocritical (eventually having hypocritical thoughts)
– being able to harm other people’s emotions OR tendency to harming other people’s emotion OR own emotions.
There is another list of called there as
- excessive focused energies in certain body’s area with often chakra burning effect
- insomnia, poor quality of sleep
- stress, nervousness, ability to creating phobias
- feeling of absurdity, lack of consequence
- constant throwing from one topic into another one (especially during talk / discussion)
- eventual increased high blood pressure / basic symptoms of high blood pressure
- state of energetic hyperactivity
- energetic pressure in certain points within the body
- irritability, suspiciousness
The two above lists are especially related to effects in permanent chi-overload when person used to ignore states of basic chi-overload.
Simplest way to avoid above effects is to as soon as you will feel any feeling of being under pressure or being under energetic pressure – it’s time to make a break from all tools that:
or generate energy by itself
or stimulate production of energy
or my increase energetic tension
for at least 1-3 days and everything should be okay.
If you use energetic tools quite often and you are energetically sensitive to energy it’s good practice to make about 2-5 days breaks.
Also huge role plays physical exercises as well it’s opposite: sedentary lifestyle. When you don’t move your body much within the day – the energy can be much more focused and intense.
Drinking a lot’s of water also helps – water is like conduit to energy and it helps to distribute energy to whole body.
Above lists can be also related to ‘chi breathing’ chi-overload too.